To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, contact information, letter of application outlining your relevant keyboard experience, and optional resume. Applications are due May 1, 2018. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance by May 8, 2018. A non-refundable tuition deposit is due May 30, 2018
Registration is capped at 10 participants to ensure maximum individual instruction.
Tuition & Fees
$1500, all inclusive - including room and board!
- Tuition (two daily private lessons, lectures, master classes, and sessions with guest artists)
- 220-page anthology composed of historical and modern sources
- 24/7 access to modern and historical keyboard instruments
- Full room and board
- Transportation to and from Portland International Airport
- Tour of Willamette Valley wine country
Includes all of the above except room and board. Recommendations for local accommodations are available upon request, and a customized meal plan may be available. Contact us for more information.